Collecting Bank Transfer Payments as a Locksmith
Reduced transaction fees with minimal monthly payments, with no chargeback risk for your locksmith service
The Cheaper Option For Your Locksmith Service
Collect payments easier, cheaper and safer than before
How TrustistTransfer Works
What Can TrustistTransfer do For Locksmith Services?
With TrustistTransfer, you can collect payments easier than ever by using your mobile device, face-to-face using a unique QR code or pay link using Open Banking. Completely removing the need for PDQ machines and credit/debit cards entirely, creating a more streamline, efficient process.
How Easy is it?
- Input the Transaction Amount.
- Present the QR code/pay link to the customer.
- The customer scans/follows the link presented.
- The customer makes the payment using their smartphone.
How Can Your Locksmith Service Benefit?
TrustistTransfer is a more secure way for a locksmith to collect payments and for consumers to make payments. The popularity of Open Banking is rising due to reduced transaction fees, reduced fraud and no chargeback risk – it’s the best option for payment collection.
The Benefits For You And Your Customer:
- Ease of Use – A customer only has to give permission once with Open Banking, then they can easily pay, without the hassle of credit/debit cards or entering their bank details.
- Reduced Transaction Fees – By using TrustistTransfer and Open Banking you can experience reduced transaction fees allowing you to save more of your money to invest back into your business.
- Repeat Customers – Offering your customers the right payment methods is more important than ever, and can bring you a step ahead of the competition. Providing easy payment methods for your customers is guaranteed to increase the chances of them coming back to your business time and time again.
- Speed – With Faster Payments enabled, Open Banking allows customers to set up regular fixed payments instantly. This is very appealing to merchants looking for the quickest payment option to avoid the 7-day wait often enforced by banks.
- Protection – Customers using Open Banking feel more secure using a familiar option for payment – their own bank account and details. Merchants are more secure too as they can avoid the risk of chargebacks.